Personal Data Policy
Your privacy is important to us at Malmö Mäss-Service AB and we are responsible in accordance with current legislation, GDPR, for your personal information and information that you provide us with. In order for you as a customer or visitor to our website and services to feel safe, this personal data policy describes how Malmö Mäss-Service processes, stores and handles your personal data.
Who are Malmö Mäss-Service AB?
What personal data do we process?
This policy applies to users who visit the website https://www.mass-service.se. It also applies to our channels on social media.
Personal information is information that individually or in combination with other information can be used to identify you or your company that you work for as a user. It could be
For example your name, company name and address, your e-mail address or your telephone number.
Data that MMS collects and how it is used.
Our main purpose for processing your personal data is for MMS to be able to fulfill our obligations to you as a user / customer, but we also collect information about you who are not yet a customer but want to be contacted by us. MMS can also collect information through partners to MMS, such as external organizers of trade fairs and events or companies / subcontractors required for MMS to be able to perform certain assignments against you.
Personal data is also data that you actively provide us with by ordering in our webshop, filling in different types of forms, quotation requests, interest inquiries.
MMS is responsible for personal data, which means that we are responsible for how your personal data is processed and that your rights are safeguarded.
Your information is stored for as long as it is needed for MMS to be able to fulfill its obligations to you or your company, and for as long as agreements, rules and laws require.
The information we receive from you we store and save in a secure way in our own systems, both through technical security measures and regulations within our organization. Access to the systems can only take place through password-protected login and by authorized personnel or clients for MMS with the authority to do so. We have personal data assistant agreements with the suppliers who handle operation, storage, support, development. However, these may not handle your personal data in any other way than what we have hired them for. Employees of MMS as well as personal data assistants and sub-assistants must follow MMS's internal information security policy.
We do not transfer personal data in cases other than those explicitly stated in this policy.
• You have the right to request information at any time about what personal information we have stored about you.
• You have the right to request information once a year about what personal information we have about you.
• If your personal information changes, please inform MMS about this by sending us a message. MMS is not responsible for problems that arise as a result of personal data being old or incorrect if you have failed to inform us of the change.
• You have the right to have your personal data deleted under these conditions:
- The information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
- If the information is saved with your consent and you revoke the consent.
- If the treatment is based on a balance of interests and there are no justified reasons that outweigh your interest.
- If the personal data has been processed illegally.
• The right to have personal data deleted does not apply if we are obliged by law (for exampe the Accounting Act) to keep the data.
• You have the right to request a restriction in the processing, but not have the request fulfilled if it is a requirement that the processing takes place for the product / service to work.
• You have the right to object to a processing of personal data and MMS will then cease processing while the matter is investigated.
• You also have the right to complain to the Swedish Data Inspectorate if you believe that our processing of your personal data does not meet the requirements of the Data Protection Ordinance.
If you want to invoke any of your rights, please contact us in writing by letter. The request must be signed by hand and contain information about name, address, e-mail and social security number / organization number. Request sent to:
Malmö Mäss-Service AB, Lockarpsvägen 10, 238 41 Oxie, Sweden.
If you have any questions regarding MMS personal data policy,